- RELAIS DESSERTS
- Tasty confessions
- RELAI DESSERT CHARLES PROUST CONTEST
- GET DELIVERED
- All aboard as we set off for the North Pole with this, letter which has just popped through Father Christmas’s letterbox. This year, Frédéric Cassel offers this limited edition log based around strawberry and vanilla.
- Let a breeze of freshness and decadence waft across your Christmas table with this Piedmont hazelnut iced log with flower of salt caramel, bearing the name of Claire Damon.
- This year, Laurent Duchêne offers us a limited edition “Christmas in the Forest” log. The rounded taste of chocolate blends subtly with the freshness of citrus.
- What a delight it is to open one last package as the clock strikes dessert time! Vincent Guerlais offers his “Christmas magic”, a dessert based on yuzu and Corsican clementine, Ghanaian origin chocolate and gianduja!
- If you want to celebrate Christmas in the tropics, then go for Mathieu Kamm’s Bûche de Noël based around milk chocolate, passionfruit and banana.
- Arnaud Larher, meanwhile, will delight young and old alike as they discover the snowball hidden behind this delicate milk chocolate shell. Vanilla and chocolate will set your tastebuds dancing!
- In his homage to the appearance of the traditional Yule log, Norihiko Terai has chosen to innovate this year, with his Bûche Cake de Noël, with its emphasis on chocolate in all its forms!
- If tenderness and sharing are your thing, then you’ll go mad for “My Beautiful Christmas Tree” by Laurent Le Daniel, which combines a delicate dessert with an elegant chocolate centrepiece.
View a selection of Bûches de Noël by the Relais Desserts pastry chefs here: https://www.relais-desserts.net/noel/
Pomélo, the food newsletter written by journalist Ezéchiel Zérah, presenting every Sunday evening new concepts, trends and culinary discoveries, has just launched its guide to 99 things to taste (absolutely) in Paris. On the program: 47 salty products and 52 sweet products…
Alain Chartier, Relais Desserts in Vannes has just opened a new 100% organic manufacturing workshop. A big step in its eco-responsible approach.
In this summer season, the freshness of the ice cream calls us! Have you ever tasted your pastry chef’s homemade ice cream? Let yourself be tempted, you will be surprised by their incomparable flavors….
La maison Zanin recrute pour son laboratoire de Sallanches un Second pâtissier en CDI – 39h. Toutes les informations ici !
La maison Ducobu, en Belgique, recrute sur différents postes. Toutes les informations ici.