- All aboard as we set off for the North Pole with this, letter which has just popped through Father Christmas’s letterbox. This year, Frédéric Cassel offers this limited edition log based around strawberry and vanilla.
- Let a breeze of freshness and decadence waft across your Christmas table with this Piedmont hazelnut iced log with flower of salt caramel, bearing the name of Claire Damon.
- This year, Laurent Duchêne offers us a limited edition “Christmas in the Forest” log. The rounded taste of chocolate blends subtly with the freshness of citrus.
- What a delight it is to open one last package as the clock strikes dessert time! Vincent Guerlais offers his “Christmas magic”, a dessert based on yuzu and Corsican clementine, Ghanaian origin chocolate and gianduja!
- If you want to celebrate Christmas in the tropics, then go for Mathieu Kamm’s Bûche de Noël based around milk chocolate, passionfruit and banana.
- Arnaud Larher, meanwhile, will delight young and old alike as they discover the snowball hidden behind this delicate milk chocolate shell. Vanilla and chocolate will set your tastebuds dancing!
- In his homage to the appearance of the traditional Yule log, Norihiko Terai has chosen to innovate this year, with his Bûche Cake de Noël, with its emphasis on chocolate in all its forms!
- If tenderness and sharing are your thing, then you’ll go mad for “My Beautiful Christmas Tree” by Laurent Le Daniel, which combines a delicate dessert with an elegant chocolate centrepiece.
View a selection of Bûches de Noël by the Relais Desserts pastry chefs here: https://www.relais-desserts.net/noel/
A giant cake was made in front of the Opera Garnier in Paris on Sunday 16 May. A dozen pastry chefs set about making an opera house 30 metres long. This achievement earned them the Guinness Book of Records.
The summer fruit season begins, especially strawberry and rhubarb! Find inspiration to sublimate fruit in the «recipes» section
Christophe Michalak revisits for the Maison du Chocolat la Sachertorte. A regressive and gourmet creation!
Pierre Hubert, installé à Dijon, recherche un Chocolatier. Toutes les informations ici.
La maison Ducobu, en Belgique, recrute sur différents postes. Toutes les informations ici.