- All aboard as we set off for the North Pole with this, letter which has just popped through Father Christmas’s letterbox. This year, Frédéric Cassel offers this limited edition log based around strawberry and vanilla.
- Let a breeze of freshness and decadence waft across your Christmas table with this Piedmont hazelnut iced log with flower of salt caramel, bearing the name of Claire Damon.
- This year, Laurent Duchêne offers us a limited edition “Christmas in the Forest” log. The rounded taste of chocolate blends subtly with the freshness of citrus.
- What a delight it is to open one last package as the clock strikes dessert time! Vincent Guerlais offers his “Christmas magic”, a dessert based on yuzu and Corsican clementine, Ghanaian origin chocolate and gianduja!
- If you want to celebrate Christmas in the tropics, then go for Mathieu Kamm’s Bûche de Noël based around milk chocolate, passionfruit and banana.
- Arnaud Larher, meanwhile, will delight young and old alike as they discover the snowball hidden behind this delicate milk chocolate shell. Vanilla and chocolate will set your tastebuds dancing!
- In his homage to the appearance of the traditional Yule log, Norihiko Terai has chosen to innovate this year, with his Bûche Cake de Noël, with its emphasis on chocolate in all its forms!
- If tenderness and sharing are your thing, then you’ll go mad for “My Beautiful Christmas Tree” by Laurent Le Daniel, which combines a delicate dessert with an elegant chocolate centrepiece.
View a selection of Bûches de Noël by the Relais Desserts pastry chefs here: https://www.relais-desserts.net/noel/
After passing through the kitchens of Alain Ducasse, the laboratories of Ladurée, without forgetting the Ritz, Claire Heitlzer finally opens her workshop and her online shop at the end of October! Under the name «Claire & Producteurs», this concept will defend the values dear to the Alsatian leader: eco-responsibility and gluttony.
Jeffrey Cagnes will open the doors of his own shop on 21 September in Paris (17'). The opportunity to discover the universe and the creativity of the one who has made his ranges in the prestigious Maison Stohrer, the oldest pastry shop in Paris!
The Omnivore Fall Culinary Festival will take place from 11 to 13 September at the Parc Floral in Paris and will feature pastry. You will meet among others Jade and Jacques Génin, Nina Métayer, Michaël Bartocetti, Christophe Michalak or François Josse!
Le Chardon Bleu – Olivier Buisson – recrute un btm pâtissier et une mention complémentaire en pâtisserie. Toutes les informations ici.
La maison Zanin recrute pour son laboratoire de Sallanches un Second pâtissier en CDI – 39h. Toutes les informations ici !