- Pâtisserie Pignol in Lyon offers you its “Fleur’ Thé”, a dessert to share inspired by the gardens that snake along the Fourvière hill. Discover its combination of lime, jasmine tea and raspberry.
- Christophe Roussel helps you declare your love in the most delicious way. On a base of heart-shaped, caramelised, crisp puff pastry, this mille-feuille celebrates the Piedmont hazelnut.
- Escape with your other half, succumbing to “Ka°Cao”, a heart designed for sharing by Mathieu Kamm. Intense biscuit, a praline croustillant, a crémeux, and a 72% single-origin Venezuelan chocolate mousse ganache to set your tastebuds dancing.
- If it’s chocolate that really sets your heart aflutter, then yield to the temptation of the “Coeur Dentelle Pop” from Jean-Paul Hévin, with its black lace made from 68% cocoa, its floral notes and generous filling.
- Whether you incline more towards vanilla or chocolate, the “Coeurs Légers” from Maison Lenôtre will melt your heart. Made for sharing, these two desserts are centred on vanilla and praline, or more chocolatey flavours, and both adorned with an elegant heart which appears ready to flutter away at any moment!
- Declare your love with this “Passion Framboise” Saint Honoré gâteau imagined by Sébastien Brocard. With its raspberry heart and caramelised passionfruit choux, this will set you trembling with delight!
- Give in to this 100% chocolate candy apple bearing the name of Vianney Bellanger, decorated with ganaches, pralines, and other caramelised and fruit-flavoured sweetmeats. Seduction guaranteed!
- Treat yourself to a romantic getaway with this creation from Patrick Agnellet, and declare your love at the foot of an elegant fountain decorated with Piedmont PGI hazelnut praline and chocolate caviar.
- An almond biscuit, mousse and raspberry crémeux combine with sweet and subtle harmony in this “Miroir” dessert from Jeff Oberweis. A beautiful way to tell the object of your affections just how much you cherish them!
After passing through the kitchens of Alain Ducasse, the laboratories of Ladurée, without forgetting the Ritz, Claire Heitlzer finally opens her workshop and her online shop at the end of October! Under the name «Claire & Producteurs», this concept will defend the values dear to the Alsatian leader: eco-responsibility and gluttony.
Jeffrey Cagnes will open the doors of his own shop on 21 September in Paris (17'). The opportunity to discover the universe and the creativity of the one who has made his ranges in the prestigious Maison Stohrer, the oldest pastry shop in Paris!
The Omnivore Fall Culinary Festival will take place from 11 to 13 September at the Parc Floral in Paris and will feature pastry. You will meet among others Jade and Jacques Génin, Nina Métayer, Michaël Bartocetti, Christophe Michalak or François Josse!
Le Chardon Bleu – Olivier Buisson – recrute un btm pâtissier et une mention complémentaire en pâtisserie. Toutes les informations ici.
La maison Zanin recrute pour son laboratoire de Sallanches un Second pâtissier en CDI – 39h. Toutes les informations ici !