- Pâtisserie Pignol in Lyon offers you its “Fleur’ Thé”, a dessert to share inspired by the gardens that snake along the Fourvière hill. Discover its combination of lime, jasmine tea and raspberry.
- Christophe Roussel helps you declare your love in the most delicious way. On a base of heart-shaped, caramelised, crisp puff pastry, this mille-feuille celebrates the Piedmont hazelnut.
- Escape with your other half, succumbing to “Ka°Cao”, a heart designed for sharing by Mathieu Kamm. Intense biscuit, a praline croustillant, a crémeux, and a 72% single-origin Venezuelan chocolate mousse ganache to set your tastebuds dancing.
- If it’s chocolate that really sets your heart aflutter, then yield to the temptation of the “Coeur Dentelle Pop” from Jean-Paul Hévin, with its black lace made from 68% cocoa, its floral notes and generous filling.
- Whether you incline more towards vanilla or chocolate, the “Coeurs Légers” from Maison Lenôtre will melt your heart. Made for sharing, these two desserts are centred on vanilla and praline, or more chocolatey flavours, and both adorned with an elegant heart which appears ready to flutter away at any moment!
- Declare your love with this “Passion Framboise” Saint Honoré gâteau imagined by Sébastien Brocard. With its raspberry heart and caramelised passionfruit choux, this will set you trembling with delight!
- Give in to this 100% chocolate candy apple bearing the name of Vianney Bellanger, decorated with ganaches, pralines, and other caramelised and fruit-flavoured sweetmeats. Seduction guaranteed!
- Treat yourself to a romantic getaway with this creation from Patrick Agnellet, and declare your love at the foot of an elegant fountain decorated with Piedmont PGI hazelnut praline and chocolate caviar.
- An almond biscuit, mousse and raspberry crémeux combine with sweet and subtle harmony in this “Miroir” dessert from Jeff Oberweis. A beautiful way to tell the object of your affections just how much you cherish them!
Congratulations to Passion Dessert 2021! 11 laureates rewarded by the members of the Michelin guide among like Pierre Chirac and Morgane Raimbaud, who join Jessica Préalpato, Michaël Bartocetti and François Josse.
This is the last month to consume kumquat, let’s take advantage! This citrus has protected us all winter: it is a source of vitamin C and magnesium. It is eaten whole, so no loss of nutrients!
Nina Métayer is surfing the trend of 100% digital pastries with her online store Delicatessen. His creations are to be ordered exclusively on his e-shop.
Pierre Hubert, installé à Dijon, recherche un Chocolatier. Toutes les informations ici.
Christophe Roussel, pâtissier chocolatier haut de gamme à LA BAULE (44), recherche un Chef Pâtissier H/F.