- Pâtisserie Pignol in Lyon offers you its “Fleur’ Thé”, a dessert to share inspired by the gardens that snake along the Fourvière hill. Discover its combination of lime, jasmine tea and raspberry.
- Christophe Roussel helps you declare your love in the most delicious way. On a base of heart-shaped, caramelised, crisp puff pastry, this mille-feuille celebrates the Piedmont hazelnut.
- Escape with your other half, succumbing to “Ka°Cao”, a heart designed for sharing by Mathieu Kamm. Intense biscuit, a praline croustillant, a crémeux, and a 72% single-origin Venezuelan chocolate mousse ganache to set your tastebuds dancing.
- If it’s chocolate that really sets your heart aflutter, then yield to the temptation of the “Coeur Dentelle Pop” from Jean-Paul Hévin, with its black lace made from 68% cocoa, its floral notes and generous filling.
- Whether you incline more towards vanilla or chocolate, the “Coeurs Légers” from Maison Lenôtre will melt your heart. Made for sharing, these two desserts are centred on vanilla and praline, or more chocolatey flavours, and both adorned with an elegant heart which appears ready to flutter away at any moment!
- Declare your love with this “Passion Framboise” Saint Honoré gâteau imagined by Sébastien Brocard. With its raspberry heart and caramelised passionfruit choux, this will set you trembling with delight!
- Give in to this 100% chocolate candy apple bearing the name of Vianney Bellanger, decorated with ganaches, pralines, and other caramelised and fruit-flavoured sweetmeats. Seduction guaranteed!
- Treat yourself to a romantic getaway with this creation from Patrick Agnellet, and declare your love at the foot of an elegant fountain decorated with Piedmont PGI hazelnut praline and chocolate caviar.
- An almond biscuit, mousse and raspberry crémeux combine with sweet and subtle harmony in this “Miroir” dessert from Jeff Oberweis. A beautiful way to tell the object of your affections just how much you cherish them!
A giant cake was made in front of the Opera Garnier in Paris on Sunday 16 May. A dozen pastry chefs set about making an opera house 30 metres long. This achievement earned them the Guinness Book of Records.
The summer fruit season begins, especially strawberry and rhubarb! Find inspiration to sublimate fruit in the «recipes» section
Christophe Michalak revisits for the Maison du Chocolat la Sachertorte. A regressive and gourmet creation!
Pierre Hubert, installé à Dijon, recherche un Chocolatier. Toutes les informations ici.
La maison Ducobu, en Belgique, recrute sur différents postes. Toutes les informations ici.