Being a member of Relais Desserts means sharing common values:
- the passion of the trade
- the search for excellence
- the demand for quality at all levels
- the care of detail
- the openness towards others
- mutual respect
- a constant call into question
Joining this elite club means responding to strict specifications :
- to be the owner of one’s shop, established for a minimum of 3 years.
- to be sponsored by two members of Relais Desserts, the region supervisor and the closest Relais Desserts member, both guarantors of the professional and moral quality of the applicant.
- Each applicant must then receive the visit of two members of the admissions committee and obtain a favourable visit report.
- The applicant then has to demonstrate his talent in front of all members, French and foreign, during the autumn seminar.
Over and above this integration mode, each member of Relais Desserts commits himself to the common values and to the rules detailed in the Relais Desserts charter, notably with regards to the respect of quality and of creativity and to the display of signs showing he is a member of the association.