- RELAIS DESSERTS
- Tasty confessions
- RELAIS DESSERTS CHARLES PROUST CONTEST
- GET DELIVERED
Relais Desserts, excellence in pastry
Relais Desserts has been grouping French Haute Pâtisserie (high pastry) world elite together for 35 years, to ensure it shines all over the globe.
So, they are about a hundred pastry chefs and chocolate makers from 19 countries, front and centre on the gourmet stage or simply inescapable in their regions.
Because pastry is a fully fledged art without compromise, Relais Desserts has been created around the master word of “Excellence”.
A fully mastered technique and a meticulous precision are the backbone of the creative universe on which every member leans upon to express his own sensitivity and to particularise his inspiration.
Relais Desserts is the guarantee, therefore, of unequalled know-how and inflexible quality brought to its pinnacle, to be passed on from generation to generation.
Our team is composed as follow :
Become a member of Relais Desserts
If you wish to join the association because you share the same values and the same vision of our trade, the terms of your commitment are as follows:
Several criteria to become a member
To have been in the business for 3 years
To be sponsored by 2 members who will guarantee your professional and moral qualities: the supervisor of your region and the member of Relais Desserts located closest to you.
To receive the visit of 2 members of the admission committee and to receive a favourable report following the visit.
Several principles define our commitment
They are included in the Relais Desserts charter and are the pillars of the association. They guarantee its durability and its level of excellence.
To bring together the international elite of pastry.
Passion for our trade, the Requirement of quality, the Care for detail, the Search for excellence, the Opening to others, Mutual respect, Genuineness, the Call into question.
- To promote high end and innovative pastry
- To foster Haute Patisserie and to highlight the value of the trade
- To support innovation by giving impetus to new tendencies
- To ensure that the association benefits from its human qualities, its reputation and its professionalism
- To actively take part in the logic of exchange and sharing of the association
- To become the best spokesperson of the association and to train one’s staff to the values of Relais Desserts
The marks of belonging
Points of sale:
- Welcoming, clean and well maintained, worthy of the high end level of expectation of Relais Desserts
- Clean façades, creative shop windows, elegant presentation, neat packaging
- High end resale products. No small ads, no poster.
- Relais Desserts communication tools
The sales team:
- High quality of welcome, harmonised uniform, hygiene training
- The staff should know the products, mention them in an edifying manner and must be trained to the Relais Desserts values
- Hygiene beyond reproach, regularly kept
- Of a good level, trained on hygiene and on safety norms as well as on the values of Relais Desserts
A financial commitment
An annual subscription is requested from the members of Relais Desserts. Several levels of participation are calculated, depending on turnover. A financial contribution is also requested punctually for some Relais Desserts events.
Take advantage of the summer to discover the artisanal ice cream of Relais Desserts members.
Exceptional flavours for unforgettable moments of pleasure ….
Find here the list of our members.
The Gambero Rosso Guides here reviewed the "meilleures pâtisseries d'Italie" attributing the maximal note (Three Cakes) à 29 chefs italiens don’t : Andreas Acherer, Luigi Biasetto, Fabrizio Galla, Luca Mannori, Ingino Massari et Roberto Rinaldini. Bravo à eux !
Christelle Brua, former pastry chef of the Pré Catalan and then of the Elysée, elected best pastry chef of the world restaurant in 2018, opened her first chocolate factory on rue du Cherche Midi: Madame Cacao, undeniably a new gourmet address to discover!
La maison Zanin recrute pour son laboratoire de Sallanches un Second pâtissier en CDI – 39h. Toutes les informations ici !
La maison Ducobu, en Belgique, recrute sur différents postes. Toutes les informations ici.